Move your business plans into reality with the Crystal Entrepreneur Fund.
Notice: Annual General Meeting for Crystal Entrepreneurial Fund will be held on 22nd July 2020 via zoom. the link to the meeting will be sent to all shareholders.
Why PAY interest on a business loan when you should be EARNING interest on your investment?
The Crystal Entrepreneur Fund (eFund) is specially designed to give you the necessary support in starting up or expanding your business. It invests in a balanced portfolio of equity and debt instruments that provide very good yield to help you achieve your entrepreneurial goals.
- Minimum holding period of four years.
- Entitlement to dividend.
- Voting rights.
- Investors’ interest in the Fund will be shares which will have same and equal rights.
- Annual General Meetings.
- Low startup cost of Gh ¢20.
- Flexibility and easy access to your money.
- Enjoy the rewards of a diversified portfolio.
- Enjoy all interest income earned less expenses.
- Returns are tax exempt.
- Superior returns in the short term.
- Enjoy the services of a professional Fund Manager.
- Ease of entry and exit.
- Regular updates on the status of your investment.
Frequently Asked Questions about the Crystal eFund
- Pick and complete an application form from Crystal Capital.
- Add one passport picture, a utility bill and a photocopy of any valid national ID.
- Pay in full on subscription (a minimum start-up of GH¢100 and the minimum top up of GH¢20.
- Submit document to the officer in charge.
- Cheque, at the office of Crystal Capital & Investment Limited on the Spintex road.
- Make Standing order to your bank for regular monthly deductions into your Crystal E-Fund Investment Account.
- Issue postdated cheques for a specified period payable at offices of Crystal Capital.
- Bank wire transfers at any bank. Please call us for instructions.
- ARB Apex link money transfer through rural banks (charges apply).
- MTN Mobile Money.
- Fill a Direct Debit Form.
- Starting a business.
- To meet future entrepreneur capital.
- Diversification: Investing in the Crystal Entrepreneur Fund reduces the risk of investing. When the investor invests in the fund, he/she automatically buys an interest in a portfolio of dozens of different securities, giving him/her instant diversification.
- Security: Your investment is in the right hands because it is managed by Crystal Capital & Investments Limited, a professional and experienced investment advisor and Fund Manager in Ghana with excellent track record.
- Liquidity: With the Crystal Entrepreneur Fund, you get your money in a maximum of just 5 working days upon request.
- Affordability: You need a minimum of GH¢100 to be a shareholder and just GH¢20 for subsequent top-ups.
- Convenience: Investors can make regular top-ups with a direct debit from their bank accounts.
- Tax Exempt Returns: The returns earned by the shareholders of the Fund are tax exempt and will be paid at regular basis.
- A contract note showing the number of shares purchased, amount deposited and the purchase price will be sent to clients by email.
- Half year and annual statements will be sent by email to all clients.
- Statements can also be printed or emailed upon request.
- Share prices of the fund can be obtained from the Crystal Capital Website.
- Macro-Economic Factors: The value of the Fund shall be subjected to the effect of interest rate changes, exchange rate fluctuations, inflation and all adverse changes in the economic environment.
- Stock Market Volatility/Liquidity: Stock markets all over the world have bear/bull runs. Changes in the economy may either impact positively or negatively on stock market performance or cause price changes, which affect portfolio values. Investors also need to know that lack of liquidity on the market may have adverse effect on the securities pricing; which would impact the Fund’s portfolio.
- Performance of Listed Company: A combination effect of inflation and depreciation of the Ghana cedi may affect the profitability of companies making them less attractive and hence impacting on their share prices.